Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rules (Please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin

PostSubject: Rules (Please read)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 am

Okay guys, beyond the whole 'use your common sense' thing, I'm very lax when it comes to rules and regulations. But the few rules that I do put up, please follow them or you will be kicked off of the site. I like to be the nice guy and everything, but I just hate it when the very few restrictions that I impose are stomped into the dust.

1. No godmodding aka. 'Results without reactions' Suppose two people are fighting. Roleplayer A cant hit Roleplayer B without giving Player B a chance to react such as

'Quickly slams him to the ground, restraining him with blade that would cut his head off if he so much as twitches'. That's just plain unfair... Instead, do this!

Player A lunges at B lashing out with a whip developed from his own special branch of sin. When he is at a safe enough range, A snaps his whips at B with extreme speed and precision'

This method allows a lot of imagination and can make the experience that much more exiting.

2. If things are about to get sexual, please keep it to the PM's. I'm sure that no one wants to hear about your twisted pleasures.

3. Please RP in the third person. One thing that grinds everyone's gears is the one guy that RP's 'I' this and 'I' that. It seems so... unpolished!

4. Stay in character in the main RP section, but feel free as hell to goof off as much as you want in the Chat Box or crack threads that I make. But I can always delete the more inappropriate posts.

5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! Have fun! Please don't take yourself way too seriously. If you're all anti-social and try to stay away from the main RP circle by cutting yourself in the emo corner or something. Just stay out of the more populated areas of the forum.

6. And final rule!!!! (drumroll) I AM GO- just kidding. If you have a question, concern, comment just PM me and I will definitely answer you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intothemadhouse.forumotion.net

Rules (Please read)
Page 1 of 1