Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First punishment game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeeva

Zeeva

First punishment game Empty
PostSubject: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Zeeva woke up, her head pounding. She looked over. How did she get in her room? Her eyes looked around sluggishly. Her whole body hurt like hell. As if she had been hit by a truck. She looked over her body. No visible wounds.. so why did she hurt? As she sat up she saw the note. Reading it.. she sighed, figuring as much.. a punishment game.. what it would be.. she had no idea. Sliding on her casual clohes, a tee-shirt and some jeans, she trudged to the room, knowing that she'd be there whether she wanted to be or not.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Waiting boredly in the punishment room was Dr. Dawn. She looked at the clock tapping her nails on the wheel and smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Zeeva stepped in the room and closed her eyes sighing. In the room was a slot machine and a chair with straps. "Do.. I sit in the chair?" she asked nervously.

Should have let me take over sooner.. we could have won.. hell we could just kill this bitch and run.. Skythe sneered

Stupid! I'm not running against the whole damn place!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Suzan smirked and nodded putting out her smoke. She pulled out the chair for Zeeva. "Take a seat and take a spin. pray you dont lose anything to important."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Zeeva nodded and climbed into the chair. Her eyes rested on the machine. It had bodyparts on it. "A-Alright.. go." She stuttered nervously.. maybe she'd lose something simple.. like her pancreas.. she didn't need that.. right? She almost didn't want to look. After the wheel had spun for a good two minutres she swallowed, "Stop."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 pm

She looked at the machine and sighed, "aw just the right arm." She said hoping it would of been something more painful. "Well theres bad news i forgot to sharpen the ax so this is going to hurt." Suzan said grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Zeeva squirmed, "F-Fuck! My-my right arm?! I-I need that to fight." Her eyes were wide with a panicked look, "C-can I get anesthetic?" Tears forming slightly in her eyes.

Wimp! Suck it up! Skythe snorted.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Suzan pretened to think about, "Sure why no? and while were at it why not some pain killers for after and maybe a robotic arm and freedom?" she asked sarcasticly. "I think not doll, how would i hear your screams if your passed out?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Zeeva huffed and glared, "You're a bitch." She growled, but tried to relax, thhough it was nearly impossible knowing that she was about to lose her dominant arm.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

"Yeah but i'm not the one losing an arm." She said and laughed darkly as she grabbed her dull ax. "Might take a few swings but this will get the job done."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Zeeva held her breath and biit her tongue, closing her eyes tight. She knew this would hurt, so she didn't want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Suzan gripped the ax tightly raising it over her head. She swung it down hitting the skin cutting it half way off hearing the bones break and blood stained everything. She raised it up again, "Maybe i should of hit harder." she said and then copped off the rest of her forearm with another swing of her ax.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Zeeva wailed in pain. The first swing only half breaking, an unclean cut. Tears fell from her cheeks as her whole body felt the intense pain. There were no words to describe it. Blood flew everywhere, splattering the woman's coat as well as dreching Zeeva's whole right side.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"Dont you love the sound of bones breaking?" Suzan asked chucking at Zeevas pain. She grabbed some bandages and rapped up her bleeding wound. "Now no heavy lifting, but how much lifting can you do with one arm?" another cold laugh left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Zeeva gritted her teeth, the pain still seering painfully, "Fuck.. you.. too.." She whimpered through gasps of breath and salty tears.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 pm

"Well if your not nice you wont get a lollipop." she said in a fake cheerful voice before busting out laughing. "Run along and be thankful it wasn't a leg."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Zeeva snorted and stumbled off to the infirmary, waiting for her arm wound to get stitched closed and her busted arm to get fixed, since the doctor had broken bones that were still attached with that damn bloody axe. Her cheeks were still damp.. the most humiliating thing.. people had seen her... screaming in pain..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First punishment game   First punishment game Empty

Back to top Go down

First punishment game
Page 1 of 1