Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctor Suzan Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Doctor Suzan Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Suzan Dawn   Doctor Suzan Dawn EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Name- Dr. Suzan Dawn

Age/D.O.B- 27/ June, 27th 1983

Mental Status- Stable

Social Class- Middle

Occupation or Affiliation- Doctor

Bio- After the seeing the deaths of the massive earthquake Suzan wanted to help people. So she became a doctor but over the years things change along with people. making little money at the hospital was no good so when she was offered a job at 'Level G' she jumped for the opportunity.
She studies the changes in the blood, and handles "immunization" shots. On the out side she is very cure and unkind, hardly ever talks to the people she treats. its all about getting the job done as quickly as possible.
She finds the fights barbaric but then she's remind by other doctors that criminals are nothing more then dogs and that they deserve it.

(( sorry thats all i got kinda dont know much about this but i shall give it my best. ))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Doctor Suzan Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Suzan Dawn   Doctor Suzan Dawn EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Approved as Doctor, Welcome to Deadman Wonderland n.n
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Doctor Suzan Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Suzan Dawn   Doctor Suzan Dawn EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Suzan Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Suzan Dawn   Doctor Suzan Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Suzan Dawn
Page 1 of 1