Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Four days later

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Four days later   Four days later EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Skythe sighed and stretched her good arm. Today she wore a casual tee and some jeans. A different pair than the ones that were completely ruined with bloodstained. Today she'd get her new arm, right? It should be interesting. Her eyes flicked around and she avoided the gazes of most.. after all deadmen weren't supposed to be out of their cells.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Senji sighs shallowly as he steps up to her and says with a slight frown,

"Sorry about the arm... I had no choice in the matter..."
Back to top Go down
https://intothemadhouse.forumotion.net
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Skythe glanced over, a smirk playing on her lips, "No worries. I'll be fine. Besides the pain was a bit refreshing. Poor Zeeva can't take pain well though." She snickered, and rested a hand on her stub.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Senji chuckles and says,

"Wait, slow down... Zeeva? You like to speak in the third person?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Skythe paused and smirked, "A bit slow... No.. Though I suppose in a way it would be the third person. Zeeva and I are two different people." Her blood red eyes seemed to slit in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 pm

"So that explains the change in 'tude, then?"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Shinmara walked into the recreation center, a case hanging from his shoulder; this was largely ignored - the guards knew him well enough to know that if he was carrying something so openly, chances were it was legal, or close enough to it that no one would care; Shin was too cautious for anything else to be the case.

Nodding cheerfully to Zeeva and her friend - whom, ironically, he was also dealing with - he said "Evening, Skythe, Zeeva, Senji." The crooked half-smile was present as he took the case from his shoulder and lay it down.

"Shall we get to work?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Zeeva nodded and turned and sat down at the table, "Long time no see, Sinmara." Skythe giggled and let her cloak slip off her shoulders. Today she was wearing her romanesque outfit and her back was turned to Senji. "Go nuts." She grinned, "I don't mind pain."
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Senji's face turns extremely red and he jumps back,

"Hey! P-Put that back on! I can see too much of you!"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Shin set the case down on the table, opened the catches, and lifted the lid. Inside was a metal arm...with a few modifications, as well as the tools he would need to install it.

"Now; I did manage to get the veins from your old arm; they were revivable enough to be useful, so I embedded them through the metal. Your old abilities should take within 48 hours to fully become functional in the arm. The metal itself is strengthened titanium alloy, blended with three millimetres of kevlar - most projectiles, short of shotgun shells, should bounce right off. It can take a hell of a lot of damage."

Re-messuring her wound to make sure the wound hadn't wasted too much of her muscle for it to take, he said "I also made a few little modifications - the arm is set on a rotator plate; you can move it three hundred and sixty degrees in either direction. As well as that, there's a spike gauntlet device which you can use at will - it causes three rows of razor sharp spikes to project from all sides but what would be the soft underside of a normal arm, so you don't stab yourself."

Picking the limb up, he set it to the wound, and began bolting and stitching it into her living flesh, using a combination of high grade steel threads, and indent-key bolts. "If I may say, it's practically artwork."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Zeeva grinned, "Very good job. I'm impressed. VERY impressed. She turned her head towards Senji, "Shut up.. if you keep this up, I'll take my armorplate off too, and there's nothing but a tubetop beneath it." She smirked, feeling particularly maleveloent today.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Senji's face is a burning red and he says,

"Y-you wouldn't dare! I'll get a big trench coat for you!"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Shinmara chuckled - how on earth did this man survive in prison if he had such an aversion to sexualization? ...Ah, maybe that was the problem.

Laughing a little bit at that, Shin recovered his business sense, he said "I'm glad to hear it; now, spend the next 48 hours flexing it, making sure the nerves connect; if you don't have full mobility by that time, let me know, and I'll make some adjustments."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Zeeva smiled and pulled out a small card, "Thanks, Shin. Your work is excellent and I look forward to seeing you in the future." With a wink, she grabbed her cloak and threw it over her arm and smirked at Senji, "Try me, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Senji removes his own jacket and says,

"You respect yourself too much to be parading around in that! You don't have the gall for all of the perverts in here to come at you at once!"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Shinshiro accepted the card with the strange half smile, and a slight bow. "A pleasure; hope to work with you two again soon."

And with that, he disapeared into the hoardes of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Skythe sighed and rolled her eyes, "Come on, Crow. You know I'm not stripping in public." She motioned for him to follow "Besides you know we'll get jumped if we stay up here any longer." She flexed her new metal arm.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

"You're right... Lead the way... Skythe is it?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Skythe tapped her nose with a smirk, "Very good." she half mocked, "Good to see you can keep up, muscles."
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Senji thinks about that for a second and says,

"Are you calling me stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Skythe giggled and winked, "Took you a while, muscles."

Skythe, be nice!

When you control the body YOU can be nice, I'm being me..
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Senji's eye twitches a couple of times and says,

"Whatever... Let's get outta here... We need to talk seriously."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Skythe shrugged and slipped past a few of the guards with ease. "Keep up, muscles." she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Senji Kiyomasa
Admin
Senji Kiyomasa

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Senji looks around,

"Aren't we going back to G?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Skythe grinned, "Aww whats a matter, afraid of a little danger? We're taking the fun way~" She giggled with a soft smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Four days later Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days later   Four days later Empty

Back to top Go down

Four days later
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Recreation Area-
Jump to: