Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Psychoanalyzed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Getting Psychoanalyzed Empty
PostSubject: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Mizu was curled up in the corner, it was the day. It was rumored that the Doctor would come an analyze her. She glared at the rhythmic footsteps she heard. She knew she wasn't crazy. She placed her head on her knees and hid behind her face. She didn't want to be stared at. She wanted to leave, for she herself didn't belong.

He said my name.......he needed to die
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Dr. Dawn entered the cell and looked at Mizu then down at her clip borad. "Hello Mizu." she said and pulled a chair from the hall sitting down on it. "I am Dr Dawn, i'm here to see how fucked up you are. Do you know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm

She didn't look up but stared at her feet. She hated feeling beneath what she deemed vermin.

Who does she think she is? A vermin like many others......they all deserve to die

" I'm in a hellhole" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:39 pm

She wrote something down crossing her legs. "And do you know why you are here?" she asked glancing up with a emotionless look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:39 pm

She stayed quiet and thought carefully.

"He said my name" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Suzan looked up from the clip board. "Why dose it bother you if someone says your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 pm

She finally looked up her eyes blank. She looked at her as if she was the insane one.

" He didn't deserve to utter it" she said. " No one does"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 pm

"interesting," Suzan said and wrote more notes down. "So do you think your some what of higher being that is above all others? because i have news for you, your not." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Mizu scoffed and she let out a little laugh that echoed through the halls. She shivered and smiled crookedly as the vibration returned to her. She blinked and tilted her head.

"No one deserves to live. Not you, not them, not him, maybe not even I" she replied.

She looked at the cell around her and she giggled again.

"We all deserve this, the visitors and the inmates"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Suzan leaned forward in her chair, "Do you think your sane?" she asked folding her hands in her lap. "do you think sane people talk like this, have those kinds of thoughts? if you were sane would you be saying such crazy things?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 pm

She looked at her and let out a tiny smile and she looked absolutely normal.

"You mean am I a useless cockroach that follows society? What is sane? You mean one who thinks materialistic? I think I have more sanity than others in life"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 am

"Perhaps but a part of being sane is being conforming, your crazy if you stand out. and you my dear stick out like a sore thumb." she said and laughed, "People want to kill, but sane people know its wrong and keep away from those primal urges."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 am

She got up and looked at her. Her eyes shifted and she looked around showing she was thinking. She bit her lip thinking about how to reply. She was not completely insane, she knew and thought logically, maybe clever.

"You are right" she said softly.

Her eyes looked genuine.

"Have you ever heard of Thoreau? Emerson? The transcendentalist had it right" she said "One goes to the rhythm of a drum, but when someone doesn't society frowns upon it"

She looked down.

" I am not crazy.......I lost control" she whispered. "How do you know you're sane?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:18 am

She sat back in her chair, "I know i'm sane because i'm the one analyzing you." she replied bluntly. "But i think your making progress, its good that you admitted you lost control."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm

She nodded and she inwardly laughed.

Of course I didn't lose control, he got what he deserved, the cockroach

"Yes, I have sinned so much" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Suzan raised an eyebrow she put down her clip board. "You not helping by lying. why dont you tell me what you really feel?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

She looked at her looking hurt.

"I don't lie" she whispered " I am helping myself aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm

"Not really, i know you dont regret killing so just drop the repentant killer act." She said sighing, "you not fooling anyone."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm

She blinked.

"You think you know everything Dr. , yet you don't" she said " You sin everyday don't you. I don't see someone like you to psychoanalyze me, but I try. I tell you what I think, you write it down, act like a saint and you get paid"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 pm

"Your half right, i dont act like a saint." she said with a dark smirk, "You'll find that out soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 pm

She sat back down and put her hand on her knees.

"May I ask you, what do you think of me so far?" she asked genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

She shrugged, "Your have an high opinion of yourself, and you seemed to want to take me down a peg or two. You possible hate that someone like me is here to analyze you because you think that i dont know anything and you feel that you are completely fine as you are and dont need help. Dose that sound right?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 pm

She giggled and looked at her up and down.

"I believe I might have just gained respect for you" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm

"Well thats lovely," she said and picked up her clip board. "In fact that might be a slight break though."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

She nodded.

"Good" she mumbled and twirled her hair in a thoughtful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Psychoanalyzed   Getting Psychoanalyzed Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Psychoanalyzed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Cell Block E-
Jump to: