Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

falling though the celling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

falling though the celling Empty
PostSubject: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm

labelisa snezed as she crawled though the air ducts "you'd think they would clean these things" she said as she continued ot crawl, but as she went on, she heard a creak(sp?) and the air ducke gave away and she fell though "ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Aerona Ketsueki

Aerona Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Aerona happened to be walking past as she fell, and leapt back, startled and defensive.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm

labelisa was sitting on the ground, couching and sneezing "ahhh chu!" she said jumping with the sneeze. she shook her hair clean of the dust and moved her mecanical ears to get it out of them too
Back to top Go down
Aerona Ketsueki

Aerona Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Aerona stood off to the side, watching her curiously.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 am

labelisa stood up and noticed a girl looking at her "hi!" labelisa said waving
Back to top Go down
Aerona Ketsueki

Aerona Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Aerona tilted her head to the side. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:29 pm

The clicking of Alexanders cane on the ground echos through the hallway as he comes to investigate the crashing noise that he heard once he finally was able to pass into blissful slumber. He approaches Labelisa and says, "Care to explain yourself?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm

labelisa put a hand on her chin and taped it "hmmm, nope" she said grining
Back to top Go down
Aerona Ketsueki

Aerona Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Aerona watched silently and curiously from the side.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:02 pm

"It was not a request. But a command... Explain yourself or get punished."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

labelisa pouted "meanie head" she mubbled "it doesnt matter if i tell you or not, im gonna get punish for being out no matter what" she said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 pm

"So I suggest you speak now..."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm

labelisa leaned up agenst the wall 'fine, i was sneeking out of tamaki's office to buy some new clothes and food, happy know" she said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 pm

"Why would you need to sneak out in order to feed yourself?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 am

"cuz tamaki's a butt hole and forgets to bring me food" she said
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Alex's eye twitches, "A Dog speaking about he master in such a way is bound to be beaten."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 am

labelisa growled at him "lisen here buddy" she said poking his chest " I belong to ME, and no one eles. "and i havent had anyfood yet so i woundnt piss me off" she said staking a step back to calm down "oh and im a cat, not a dog" she said pointing to her ears and smiling. she was so bipolor....
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 am

Alex narrows his eyes, "You would me wise not to touch me again, Miss... No matter what you call yourself, a dog is a dog, and a pet is a pet. No matter how you try and dress it. And as for pissing you off? I doubt you could do anything even if I did."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:18 am

labelisa hissed slightly at him and riped her finger open with a tooth, the blood swirling out slowly as she glared at him "wanna bet?" she said as the blood formed into a midevle ball and chain
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Alexander removes his mask and smiles. He lifts his cane and taps the weapon made from her Branch of Sin, causing it to fall apart into nothing but useless matter, "As a matter of fact, I do..."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

labelisa laughed "oh so you have one of those wepons hm?" she grined "this should be fun" she said but then stood "but later, i have some unfinished buissenes to talk with tamaki about" she said asking like a normal calm person "maybe ill see you when im in a better mood"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falling though the celling   falling though the celling Empty

Back to top Go down

falling though the celling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Cell Block E-
Jump to: