Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Shinmara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeeva

Zeeva

Looking for Shinmara Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Zeeva walked around, hiding her arm under her cloak. She felt uncomfortable looking around dartily. She was looking for a man.. she'd recognize him. In her head Skythe laughed at her discomfort. ShHE was used to it, not Zeeva, so she had no idea why the shy girl wouldn't let her take over.

Last edited by Zeeva on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 pm

The thing about being in the recreation area, rather than one of the cellblocks (which Shin could move through largely freely), was that it was the one place that was heavily guarded enough to (mostly) suppress violence, but loosely guarded enough to allow one to operate completely openly; after all, there was plenty of legitimate currency floating around; food, candies, Points - people gambling away privileges or rewards they'd earned. But best of all? It was a hive of information - because inmates from every block commingled here, it was the best place - for a man with a trained ear - to pick up tabs on who, what, where, and when things were going down.

'Really', thought Akashiro as he got himself a free bowl of plain rice, 'it's a wonder I don't come here more often!'

Scanning the room as he moved to one of the corner tables - habit, not to have someone moving behind him - he caught 'the look' off of one of the inmates; the look that said 'Here's an opportunity for business' - and in return, an almost manic, albeit quiet giggle escaped his lips. If he was right, that was the girl who'd lost the fight recently, no?
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Zeeva sighed and chickened out, letting Skythe take control. The first time ever that she'd done that and probably the last. Skythe flicked her eyes around curiously, then suddenly smirked. This was more of her style rather than Zeeva's anyways. With a soft chuckle, she slid up to a table where a man was sitting by himself and eating a plain bowl of rice.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Noticing the change of stance in the woman, Shin's mind figuratively woke up. Finally, something interesting!

Setting the bowl down on the table, he gave something of a wolfish grin. "Well well! Good to see you're still on your feet - though I don't wager you'll be walking around on your hands any time soon; difficult thing to do, that. As is, on with the show! Now what can I do for you this evening?"

His mind was clearly a little quirky - given the intense sunlight outside.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm

The woman smirked and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, "Yes.. lovely evenning it is indeed. And as you can guess, I require assistance, seeing as I'm an archer of sorts. I need both of my arms.. so.. if you would kindly assist. I would like a replacement of sorts." Her red eyes rested intently on the man. "I'm sure I could pay anything you want. Name your price."
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Straight to the point - God that made a nice change.

"Well let's see - cost depends entirely on what you're looking for. Given your...talents, I'd suggest either you'd want a weapon bolted to the socket, or - and as the risk goes up, the price goes up - I can try and get you living tissue; an arm, cut from a living donor, and transplanted to you before the nerves die. That's risky on a number of levels, but possible if you're so inclined."

The smile grew a little more twisted, and seemed to say 'ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies'; after all, donors? Really?
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Skythe rubbed her chin thoughtfully, "How much for just a metal arm replacement.. something that allows the use of both arms?" The 'donors' thing was intriguing, but she knew Zeeva would kill them if she found out.. which she would.

You do it and I swear I'll slit our throat..
Aaa sleeping beauty's awake again.. that's lovely.

Skythe flicked her eyes back at Shinmara. "I don't care if it's painful.. I just need it done."
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Shin fought back a sigh, as some other detail in his mind was crossed off a mental list. Ahh well - this was still workable.

"Easily doable; I can add 'upgrades' too, if you like; it's also possible I can recover your amputated arm and transfer some of the circulatory system to a metal limb, so your abilities aren't compromised. That's got a low sucsess rate - better would be to take some of the veins from other parts of your body and thread it through the metal..." Akashiro seemed to be thinking as he talked, about what would be the best way to approach these things.

Shaking his head and smiling after a moment, he said "Either way, that's easily doable; if you'll accompany me over to the gambling area, I'll take your measurements, and have it ready for you within five killing days. As a bonus, I'll throw in a mediator - see if I can't ensure you won't be forced into a fight until the limb is put in place."

After all - it was just good business.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Skythe smirked, "Very well.. sounds good, but before I agree." Her smile was ear to ear, "We must discuss the payment? What did you want from this?" She could feel Zeeva shiver uncomfortably.. amusing.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 pm

"Given that this is a low risk assignment, we'll call this first one complimentary; after all, I've got to be able to ensure my customers have trust in our working relationship, no?"

It was low risk - technically not against the rules, except perhaps for stealing the necessary metal, but that was easy enough for him - and after all, this girl was a fighter, and they were often the most regular of his patrons.

Smiling some jagged form of charming, he asked "So, shall we get your measurements, then? After all - it's getting late; the night is almost over, and I'd hate to be accused of missing curfew." A grin - like he knew something he shouldn't about the fact.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Skythe smirked sadistically, "Complimentary.. Ooo.. that's unexpected.. and trust? Such strange words from a criminal. Keep this up and I might pay you anyways." Skythe had an odd habit of licking the backs of her teeth. Her arm measurements. Zeeva was completely nervous about the proceedure, however Skythe was not. This sort of stuff gave her a sort of thrill. Her eyes were fark with intrigue as she stood up.

"By the way, They call me Skythe." When she said this, she was refferring to the few who knew of Skythe's existence. Most knew her as Psycho Zeeva, however, Shinmara would be seeing the dark side more often than most.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Grinning again and standing, he said "Working outside expectations is always to my advantage - how boring would business be if I never surprized my clientele?"

Giggling slightly, he stopped, looked her up and down, and said "Really? I was given to understand your name was Zeeva; there again, the fact there are two of you in there does make things delightfully more intriguing. I suppose it's a two for the price of one sort of deal - and at that point, if the other half of you is listening, then it's a pleasure to meet you too."

Leading them over to the gambling den, he pulled a knotted rope from a catch under the surface of a table. "Complimentary and trust may be strange words for a criminal - but don't forget, they were said in a criminal context." With a wink, he began measuring the destroyed limb, humming something half remembered and off-key as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Skythe giggled and smirked, "Oooo perceptive little one, are we? And yes Zeeva's listening and she says you're disgusting." Skythe gave a twisted grin, "Though not that I care, I'm in control, so if she wishes to not be here then she should sleep again." Running her tongue over her lips thoughtfully she walked after him.

She closed her eyes briefly, oddly relaxed. "You're an interesting one.. I must say../"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Shin finished taking the measurements, and said in mock-hurt "Disgusting? Far from it - I'm widely regarded as having the best hygiene on the block!" Though, which block, or by whom he was regarded to have as such, of course, went unmentioned.

Slipping the measuring rope back into it's hold under the table, he paused, and seemed to write on air for a moment, lips moving wordlessly.

"Hnn... okay, should be three to four days at most. I'll meet you two here, and install the limb for you. Now, did you want your own veins running through it, or just the metal?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Skythe paused and tapped her chin, then smirked, "You can choose. It's the least I can do for you."

I hate you.. so much.. Zeeva scourned in the back of her mind.

Skythe chuckled, "I always did think Zeeva had bad tastes in men.." She sighed and shook her head, "She can't appreciate a goodman when she sees one." The main point here was to torment the timid girl, who was throwing a fit in the bac of her mind. However half of her was also just enjoying his comapany. "I'll get going, I'm sure you have other.. 'formailities' and I don't wish to waste your time."
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Shinmara chuckled darkly; well this was an interesting turn of events!

"Tell you what; if I can recover your old arm, I'll try and thread those veins; otherwise, we'll just go with a metal substitute. A pleasure to meet both of you - Zeeva, I hope, will become better disposed towards me once this limb has saved her life a few times." The manic grin returned, as Shin performed an odd half-bow, another 'formality', as it were.

"Well, best of luck - don't get yourself killed now!"

And with that, he was gone, disapearing within moments amongst the hoards of prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Skythe smirked and let out a slight cackle. What an interesting man. She looked forward to dealing with him in the future, disappearing back to the depths, lying in wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Shinmara   Looking for Shinmara Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Shinmara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Recreation Area-
Jump to: