Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just watching.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Standing off to the side of the room Suzan watches everyone, keeping an eye out for any change of behavior. Also she looked out for test subjects who would make good subjects for the "Immunizations".
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Shinmara had been watching her watch them for a good half an hour. So this was the imfamous Doctor Dawn? How very, very intriguing. Well well; he had a feeling that this, at least, would be interesting. Standing a safe distance behind her - people in here got very touchy about people standing too close - Shin murmurred in a voice of gravel and smoke, "Is there a doctor in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

She glanced over her shoulder, "I would hope so," She replied and turned to look at him. "I was wondering when you would speak, what is it you want?" she asked in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm

"Now now, Doctor, I'm the sanest man you'll likely meet today; no need for animosity when you and I could help one another, no?"

The twisted half smile in place, Shinmara bowed theatrically. "Shinmara Akashiro, at your attention if not your servive for less than standard market prices. Quite simply, I think you and I could do business."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him smirking amused, "I'm listening." she said waiting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Shinshiro gave a strange smile.

"I'm guessing a lady as quick on the mark as yourself has heard a little about my very particular role here in the prison; but it's not just my fellow enchained who I can assist - guards, undertakers, doctors - there's a market in every caste; I just happen to be the monopoly on that market. As is, I came over because I noticed your very careful attention to we condemned here today, and I wonder, if perhaps I could offer my...unique services, and make your search just a little bit easier. So if there's anything you need, please, I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm

She laughed shacking her head, "I doubt there is anything i need that i couldn't get myself. what is it that you think you can do?" she asked studying him, sure she had heard of him but she had never been that interested in his work.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Shinshiro feigned mock-hurt. "So little faith in me, doctor. Well now, perhaps I can reverse that misperception, hmm?"

Looking over the assembled inmates, he said, a little more quietly "You know as well as anything else that prisoners are privy to more information about eachother than any member of staff is; that we have our own networks and politics. For that sake alone, I suppose you could say I have access to somethings that you don't."

The serious demenor disapearing from his tone like an actor in a play, he giggled slightly and said "Of course, I can also do fun things like rig the game wheel; got a prisoner you really dislike, and want to remove something serious like a lung? I can ensure that it's the case, and all legality is covered."

"Those are a few examples, but I really am the best in my class, doctor; chances are, I can do anything." And with that, he gave a showman's wink.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

She leaned in close to his face and whispered, "what's the fun in the game when you know all the moves?" she asked and laughed and smirked looking him in the eyes. "Half the game is chance, why lose that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Shinmara cackled. "My thoughts exactly; my my, you are less clinical than the other doctors. How very...refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"indeed," she said looking around aimlessly, "I'm like a breath of fresh air in a room full of old farts." she laughed at her own humor.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Akashiro grinned. She was an entertaining one. "Well, in that vein, I'm wondering - would you be willing to lend me a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 pm

She looked at him tilting her head, "You need a hand? well thats unheard of. with what do you need a hand with?"
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 pm

"No no, you misunderstand me; I literally want you to lend me a hand; the one you cut off of Zeeva, specifically."

Shinmara grinned - he could be funny too.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

She laughed, "Now why would i go and do that?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Shin smiled that twisted smile again. "Because if you don't, chances are I can get it from another source anyway; either way, it's not essential. However, I was hoping you and I could set up a business relationship; as I stated, anything you want, I can get, or arrange. It's better to have friends in a place as dull as this."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm

She thought for a moment, "I have no idea what i could possibly want from you." She said and looked at him. "but a favor could come in handy later on. I'll give you the arm but you own me."
Back to top Go down
Shinmara Akashiro

Shinmara Akashiro

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm

"Excellent; my condition on that, is I get to mediate; the favor I owe you does no damage to me directly, under any circumstances."

A slow, creepier smile "Everyone else however, is fair game. Pleasure doing business with you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm

She smirk, "Like wise Shunmara Akashiro."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watching.   Just watching. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just watching.