Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sociopaths? How fun...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Sociopaths? How fun... Empty
PostSubject: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Alexander peers around the cell block quietly, his labored breathing through the mask makes it a little easy for him to stick out amongst the crowd of people. Alex checks the apparatus strapped to his stomach under his black Tee, making sure that everything is working properly. He only developed these many problems after being forced to participate in the 'immunization' program and the Undertaker training. He seems calm on the outside, but if someone were to come and rub him the wrong way, he just might lash out despite the sever punishment he may receive.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Mizu was in her cell, quiet as usual. Though many were roaming around she preferred being away from everything. She heard some irregular breathing and she closed her eyes. It seemed that it was not going away, thus not part of her imagination.

"Will you please stop" she said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Alex picks up her 'request' and says,

"Last time I checked," He pauses for a breath, "Humans need to breathe in order to do this thing we call live..."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm

She didn't look up.

"Again, stop breathing" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Alex chuckles and breathes louder, just to annoy her,

"What do you plan on doing to stop me, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 pm

She finally looked up at him coldly. She was in no mood to joke, not that she ever was mind you.

"I won't dirty my hands with the likes of you" she said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Alex's carefree attitude dissipates instantly,

"Careful who you speak to with that forked tongue of yours. I just might waltz over there and tear it out... No-one'll stop me. Hell, the other guys just might do what they want with you once I leave." He pauses, "Shit happens in here..."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 pm

She glared and stood up, prideful. She may not have been the strongest, or the biggest, but she had pride. That was her downfall, she knew it herself. With not one to psychoanalyzed, she studied herself. She blinked shaking her thoughts away and let out a small smile.

"Hm..........scary" she said in a breathy voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

"Scary indeed... Care to apologize? Or do I need to humble you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:42 pm

She ignored his comment and slipped her hair back.

"I do admit I am prideful, and you yourself have observed a tidbit of it" she murmured. "Humble? Oh no thank you, I see it as a charm" she said and fluttered her lashes in a taunting manner.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Alex shifts his position slightly and says,

"So... Why did you kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

She tilted her head , her smile hadn't disappeared.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she hummed "I was nothing but loving"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:50 pm

"In your own mind that may be. You may think that you're the best thing since sunshine, but here's a wake up call... You're not! No one in this prison gives two shits about what happens to anybody. Serve your time, don't get killed, and eat. That's all we're primed to do."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm

She hummed and walked around him.

"Such anger, such primitiveness" she said " I am my own sunshine darlin' and that's all I care about"

She studied him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 pm

"Take a good look at yourself, Miss. Prissy... Under all that fluff, you're rotten at the core. Just like all of the other knuckle dragging scum in here."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 pm

She shrugged and smiled.

"Yes, but I don't defile my mouth with such language" she said.

She lifted her index finger and poked his cheek.

"Be more eloquent"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Alex turns his head sharply and says,

"Don't touch me... And besides, Sociopaths like you always get hit hard once reality sets in."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 pm

She chuckled.

"Who is to say I don't already know?" she asked "I refuse to crumble and lose my mind like many others. I know better, I've studied the previous records of the older sociopaths, but they all were gone in a month or two. I have outlived them thus I have no real fear"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Alex feels sick to his stomach and removes the mask briefly to vomit in the waste bucket. After effects of the constant stress he is under. He takes a few moments to wipe his face and places the mask down next to him. Even if he has respiratory issues, he likes to feel normal every once in a while,

"Yeah? Well saying that you have no fear is one thing. Proving that you have no fear is completely different."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 pm

She squeaked and pulled back disgusted. She glared at the vomit and then at him. She grabbed over an old cloth she had worked for and threw it over the waste basket.

"I am not saying I am immune to fear" she said "But it's been a while since I've felt it"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:15 pm

"Give me three seconds and I can change that... Also... Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm

She rolled her eyes.

"You yourself showed weakness"she said "I don't care what you can do. I don't resort to real violence"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

He laughs and puts his mask back on, flipping the switch so the air flow would start again,

"Really? Weakness? If you knew what shit happened to me for me to become this 'frail' you would shut the hell up!"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

She tsked.

"Why must you be so angry?" she asked "I know it's natural for someone to lash out, but don't do it on me"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 pm

"I have a feeling that someone might lose a tongue by the and of this conversation."

Alex stands and cracks his back a couple of times, "I am in no mood to be chastised by someone who can't even accept the words 'I'm Not Special'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sociopaths? How fun...   Sociopaths? How fun... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sociopaths? How fun...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Cell Block E-
Jump to: