Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's not me in there

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeeva

Zeeva

It's not me in there Empty
PostSubject: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Zeeva flexed her new arm. It was metal and it was a bit harder to move, since she had lost her arm, it was like learning control all over again. Her fingers twitched as she eyed the battle. Maybe she could see a way to win.. a better movemnet of sorts.. or maybe even she could learn weaknesses. Unfortunately her eyes and mind were left unfocused. This place was dark and disturbing and she had a feeling there were far more surprises to be found out.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Alexander spots the girl from the arena flexing what seems to be a metal limb. He rubs his forehead in though the remembers where he has seen her before. The Carnival Corpse... She lost her fight to the Crow. She did pretty good in his opinion, doing plenty of damage to him. His breathing slows itself as he stands and saunters his way over, his voice is deep and raspy due to the mask,

"I saw your fight... But not the Game, I'm guessing that you lost an arm?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Zeeva sighed and glanced at the metal arm, "Yeah.. glad you didn't see the penalty game. The doctor used a dull axe..." Her body shuddered at the memory, then she turned to him and furrowed her brow, "I haven't seen you around here.... have I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"No, you haven't... You just got here, No?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Zeeva nodded, "Yah... I guess you could say that.. though I can say my experiences here so far have been.. less than pleasurable."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 pm

"That is one thing" He pauses for another breath, "We have in common... Before I got here" A second pause, "I could walk perfectly normal, I could breathe on my own, and wounds would heal by themselves."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Zeeva looked sympathetic, "Are you a deadman then?" Her eyes were soft and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm

"You could say that." He remembers that he was not supposed to say anything about it, "But it's nothing to worry about..."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Zeeva rubs his shoulder with her actual hand, "I'm sorry to hear that.. I was forced here.. they rigged my trial and I was put in here forsomething I didn't do." Sighing she closed her eyes, "And now I've found out I'm going to lose all my organs until I die or fight until I die.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm

"Not necessarily... Deadmen are too few and valuable to be thrown away in mindless combat. They might keep you for other reasons."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Zeeva frowned and laughed lightly, "Not sure I like the sound of that. Though I do hope they have other doctors, that one was completely insane."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 pm

"Good luck. All of the ones that I have had seemed to get off on my misery."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Zeeva stared and sighed, "I suppose that it's just the way things are here." Holding out her hand, she smiled softly, "By the way I'm Zeeva."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Alex shakes the hand and says,

"Alexander Rumonov."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Zeeva smiled, "Alexander? I like that name." She giggled. "Anyways it's nice to meet someone kind here."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

He smiles behind the mask, Kind? Hardly...

"So... You heard of the murders in St. Petersburg?
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Zeeva sighed, "I haven't heard of anything. I've been busy bleeding half to death since the doctor broke my bones with her dull axe, I've got internal bleeding that's slowly being fixed. Most f the time I'm resting."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

"I should be resting right now, but... Here I am."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Zeeva closed her eyes "You should go rest." Her lips twisted into a concerned frown.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

"There will be time for that later..."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Zeeva nodded and sighed, "If you say so. Anyways you were saying..?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm

"Can you guess why I'm in here?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Zeeva smiled, "Aww so you're a murderer then?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm

"Serial Killer to be exact... So I deserve to be here."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Zeeva sighed, "Lucky." It was kind of ironic. He was lucky because he actually did it, compared to her UNluckiness of not having done anything. She flexed her metal arm again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not me in there
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Carnival Corpse :: Viewing Area-
Jump to: