Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resting in the staff rooms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonic

Demonic

Resting in the staff rooms Empty
PostSubject: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 am

Desmond stretched his arms out and yawned. He was quite bored right now and there seemed to be no source of entertainment for him. Bringing his hand to his mouth, he began chewing on his glove thoughtfully, while his other hand fiddeled with the chain of his pocketwatch. His auburn eyes rested on the security cameras with lack of interest. No deadmen out of their cells. No prisoners doing anything illegal (that he could see). There was nothing. There wasn't even immunization shots to give today.. how droll. Biting his thumb hard, he let out a grunt that sounded sort of like a laugh. Wouldn't someone come to play today?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Alexander coughs a couple of times as he hobbles in, his cane helping him stand straight. He notices a new face in the room and says, in between labored breaths, "Are you supposed to be in here?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 am

Desmond looked over with his typical grin. His slitted eyes slightly amused, "Why yes.. actually." He spun his chain some more, then fingered the round watch, "You must be Alexander.. ?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am

"Correct... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Desmond stood and grinned, "Aaa yes, my apologies, how could I be so rude!" Taking a quick bow, he smirked, "I am Doctor Desmond Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

"A Doctor? Well what business do you have with Undertakers?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Desmond tapped his nose with a soft smirk, "Aaaa but you see, I am an undertaker as well... my employment here brings out both sides of me and allows me to nurse them."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Alex nods,

"What is it that makes you special?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Desmond grinned, "What makes me special? By what do you mean dear boy? Who in this world isn't special?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Alex grumbles and removes his mask, strapping it to his thigh, he aims to hide his weakness,

"I mean, what powers do you posses?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Desmond leaned his head back, "Awww now, you see we are getting to the specidfics.. I create a shield to nuetralize attacks..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Alex smirks and says,

"How well does it work? Can it disperse Sin?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Desmond's lip seemed to fold into a higher grin, "Indeed, quite well enough for sin."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Alex quickly changes his expression from that of interest to indifference,

"Can your actions back up your words?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Desmond's eyes flicked to the boy, amused, "Perhaps, perhaps." He ran his tongue over his lips dryly. "It all depends on my patient and what games they wish to play.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

"The patient is me, and the game is life or death. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm

The man paused a moment and scratched his chin, "So.. you want to fight me? Before I oblige, I must ask.. why?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 pm

"Because I want to see if you deserve to fight other Deadmen..."
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Desmond sighed, "I suppose if that's what you wish you probably won't rest until it's done. Very well.. fight til you drop it is."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm

"You sound like you don't wish to train with me..."
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 am

Desmond stretched his limps, "No no no.. not that all Mr Alexander.. I'm just feeling rather lazy at the moment." He admitted and yawned, giving his pocketwatch a twirl. "Well... come at me then."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 am

Alex pricks one of his fingers with a needle and squeezes a small bead of blood from it, shifting his glance to Desmond he smiles wryly and his Branch of Sin activates, quickly turning the one small bead into dozens of razor sharp needles that can barely be seen by the naked eye. With a swift flick of his finger the needles launch at Desmond's face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Desmond stared, hesitating a minute, before twirling his watch really fast, negating about half of the needles, whle the other scratched at his skin. He grinned and swungh his pocket watch to his side, then stepped up, swinging it like an a whip.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Since this particular Sin can be used with very little amounts of blood, Alexander says, "Block this..." He pokes a few more holes into the finger and a stream of blood begins to trickle out. He uses the same technique but en masse. All of the needles are the same size as bee stingers.
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Demonic grunted, twirling his pocketwatch back, "I'm afraid you need to work on speed son, not size." He again managed blocking a great number of the needles, then ducked and sppun, aiming to kick him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the staff rooms   Resting in the staff rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting in the staff rooms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Staff Quarters-
Jump to: