Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Check Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Alex coughs strongly twice as he hobbles in. Lack of sleep and energy causes his hobble to be worse than before, his skin is pale and glistens with sweat, there are purple-black bags under his eyes, and his normally crystal eyes are dull and near lifeless. His hair is matted and he looks like he just crawled from a Morgue. Sitting in the one soft chair in the waiting room he rests his cane on his lap and crosses his legs like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Suazan walked into the waiting room and raised an eyebrow at Alex, "Exam room one." She asked rolling over a wheal chair. "Do you need this?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Alexander shakes his head and stands, flipping the voice changer in his mask off and speaks, his voice is raspy and low,

"I can walk, thank you though." He hides the pain he feels once he places the cane down and makes his way to the first room, falling one he enters.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Walking behind him into the room, "Not feeling to good today?" she asks taking his arm to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Alexander shakes his head and stands, sitting on the bed,

"No, not at all... I have not been like this forever. I was fit as a fiddle before me immunizations..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

She sits in a chair in front of the bed and looks at his chart. "Any sickness, vomiting? Headache? Fever? Muscle aches? Nausea?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Alex nods and says,

"Pure misery... All of the above..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm

"I need to takes some blood." She said as she pulled out a needle and band. She rolled her chair over to him and pulled out his arm tiering the blue band around his bicep.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Alex grimaces and says,

"Is that necessary? I'm tired of giving blood..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm

"Sorry, I have to test it." She said tapping his forearm for a vain. When she found one she took the cap off the needle and gently put it into his skin. "Besides all the other things what other problems have you been having?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Alex winces,

"Fatigue, restlessness, emptiness, and when I do get some sleep I have constant nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

She removed the blue band letting the blood flow as she nodded making a mental note of it. "Are you eating?" she asked taking the last tube of blood that she need and with drew the needle placing a cotton ball on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:52 pm

"I'm not hungry... I won't force feed myself..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

"You should," she said looking at the blood, "your weak you need food and sleep." She said rolling her chair over to the desk were she labeled the tubes and put them in a brown envelop. "on a rating of 1 to 10 how bad is your headache?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Alexander rubs his temples, the small hole in his arm still bleeding like a cut,

"20... And I'm anemic..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm

She looked at him, "could of mentioned that before." She said rolling her chair back over to him and applied presser to the wound.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Alex flinches a little and sighs jaggedly,

"I thought that you knew..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

"The doctor before me forgot to mention that in your chart." She said with a sigh. "Some people are just idiots."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:46 pm

"Agreed..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am

"Raise your arm above your head." She said after putting a band aid on it. "That should stop the bleeding. How long has it been since your immunization?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 am

Alex does as he is told and thinks,

"Since I first arrived, about three years ago."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

"Are how long after did you start having these problems?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm

"One year after... How long have you worked here?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

"Few days," she replied, "The best i can do for you now is pump you full of pain killers. I'll be able to do more once the test are run and i know what wrong."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

"Pain killers? Oh great..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly Check Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Check Up   Weekly Check Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Check Up
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Infirmary :: Physical Therapy-
Jump to: