Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. Empty
PostSubject: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:55 am

Alex sits alone in the shade of the Recreation area, his dull steel-gray eyes with black baggy eyelids scanning the grounds for anything that seems off to him. Although nothing ever goes as planned in this Hellhole, Alex can always improvise. Even though his body is beginning to fail him in every aspect, he still has more determination than any prisoner he knows. Fighting was easy until he was selected for testing, years of agony put him in the state he is in now.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 am

Hikari walked along the wall of the rec area in the shade. He glanced to his right and noticed a strange looking man. Hikari hesitantly decided to approach him. He knew how to defend himself in spite of the fact that he dislikes violence. "Hey." he said to him as he stood leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 am

Alexander turns his head to face the newcomer, his voice changer off, but it is still raspy and low pitched, "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 am

"You look pretty bad. What happened?"he asked."Oh, I'm Hikari by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 am

Alex nods and says, "A pleasure... I'm Alexander." He pauses for a breath, "This..." He points at himself, "Is the result of not respecting the people who run this prison" He lies, "In here, they can toy with you as much as they want. You have no rights, no privacy, no personal anything."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 am

"Oh, i see. How can a place this terrible even exist? This place may even be worse than hell. I mean they are no better than anyone in here if they do that. Right?"he replied.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 am

"Unfortunately, the people outside think we all deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:07 pm

"If they believe that then maybe they deserve this too."he tensed from anger."how can they even call this place a prison?"he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm

"So what did you do to get into this hole?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 pm

"I was a homeless child who was starving and desperate for food."he sighed."They just caught me and sent me to this dump. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 pm

"Why do I have a feeling that you are holding info?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 pm

"Oh some guy taunted me with food so i killed him and took it. Thats pretty much it. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

"Serial Murder. Killed plenty of people in St. Petersburg, Russia and came here to escape. They found me and sent me here instead."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 am

"Well, whatever reason you had, was it worth it?" hikari asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:13 pm

"In all honesty, If I could do it all again, I would."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm

"They must have done something to really piss you off." hikari said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 am

He shakes his head, "No, not at all. I just liked the way their faces looked. The smell, the texture of cooling blood and pale flesh... It was intoxicating."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 pm

"So it sounds. It must have been fun."he replied, hiding his disgust behind a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:38 am

"You can end that fake smile. If there is one thing I hate more than this prison, it's a Liar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.   Can't sleep, Don't need to eat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep, Don't need to eat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Cell Blocks :: Recreation Area-
Jump to: