Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting with the doctor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Meeting with the doctor Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Hikari sat and waited as today was the day he had an appointment with Dr. Dawn. He wondered what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Suzan walked into the room reading over her chart. "Hello Hikari, how are you today?" she asked taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Hikari glanced up and watch the doctor take a seat."I'm alright, and how about yourself, doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 pm

"Fine," she said and looked at him, "Do you know why you are here?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"I dont suppose its for my good looks and charming personality." He replied in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "maybe it was for your witty humor."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 pm

"One can only hope." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am

She wrote something down on the clip board. "Really why is it that your here?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

"Why dont you tell me, doctor. That is why you are here, right? If that isnt the case, then why are you here?" he asked looking at the doctor emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 pm

"I am here to learn about you." She replied, "To learn how you think and act, so just answer the questions, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm

hm...so thats how you want to play it.You want to know how i think..very well then, two can play at that game... Hikari thought as he gave a small smile. "i will cooperate. Although i'd like to get to know you as well. Its only fair afterall and perhaps we could even become friends?"He replied.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

"Is that what you want? to be friends?" she asked putting her clipboard on her lap and folding her hands over it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm

"Yes. It's always nice to have friends and besides i wouldnt mind learning a few things from you. You could say that i admire you." He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Is that right?" she asked in a mono toned voice. "Well i see what your doing, and it wont work. this is all about you so just answer the questions. Do you know why your here?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 pm

"I was being honest with you. I do wish to befriend while learning from you and yes I know why i am here."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

"The hole point of this is so i can evaluate you, no one said i had to be your friend so if you don't mind i'd like to just get this over with." She said with a sigh, "Tell me why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Hikari grimaced as she said she didnt want to befriend him."oh...well thats too bad. But i like you..." he replied with a sigh as he brought an index finger to his chin."Well, i it was because of the mistake that i made as a starving homeless child."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Elaborate," she said picking up her clip board and jotting down notes.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

"Alright then. Well, in the earthquake, my parents died and my home was destroyed. Times were pretty tough. I'd be forced to go weeks without food. I was on the verge of collapsing and dying from lack of substanance. Then a man approached who taunted me with food...i trailed him and beat him, then scarfed the food. I never wanted that to happen but i suppose anyone can buckle under such circumstances...although the memory still haunts me to this day..."he explained, looking to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 pm

She nodded as she listen writing down what he said. "I see, do you think you belong here?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"To tell you the truth I'd like to think that i dont for it was a one time mistake but i suppose that i did do something wrong, reguardless of the circumstances...so perhaps i do belong here." He replied, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 pm

She stopped writing and looked up at him, "Why do you think you are here? in a mental institution? You could be in any prison why here? is there something you left out?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 pm

"Anyone who was nearly starving to death could be deemed insane however sane they may actually be. In my case however, the man died and therefor it counted toward murder. In any occurance, unless in self defense, murder simply can not be justified." he replied. "I suppose that is why."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dawn

Dr. Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 pm

She leaned forward in her chair locking her eyes on his, "You dont believe that do you?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Hikari watched back deeply into her eyes."I'm no murderer and i deeply regret what i have done."He replied."I do believe that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the doctor   Meeting with the doctor Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the doctor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next