Deadman Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadman Wonderland

Welcome to the most famous attraction in japan, 'Deadman Wonderland'! But are you a prisoner, or a tourist?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's not me in there

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

It's not me in there - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm

"How were you framed?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Zeeva shifted, "I was in a gang fight.. when a police officer grabbed me and arrested me, seconds later every last gang member were shot. When the trial came around, he spoke against me and said he'd seen me do it..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"Did you use the Branch of Sin?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Zeeva sighed, "Yeah.. I found out that why I was framed.... I mean I never killed anyone.. but because I'm cursed with the damn ability... I am stuck here in a prison worse than my own mind."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

"It's better that what they've done to me for the past couple of years."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Zeeva shook her head and frowned, "I don't want to know." Suddenly she let out a grunt of pain and knelt down on one knee, hand over her right eye. "D-Damnit.. not now.." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Alex blinks a couple of times and moves to help her up,

"Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Zeeva pushed him away slightly, "I-I'd back away..." She groaned again, grinding her teeth in agony, "I'm.. not sure what way this'll turn. Her whole body shook.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Alex steps back over to her and stands her up after being pushed,

"Oi, calm down a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Zeeva was temporarily immoble, stiff as she groaned again and bulled her hands away, there was some blood around the edges of her eyes, but she wiped it away and smiled weakly, her body finallyrelaxing, "I apologize about that.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm

"What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Zeeva sighed and shivered slightly, "There's... this other side of me.. that wants to kill.. wants to bleed and wants to see others bleed. She's a sanguine psychopath and she wanted control.. I had to fight her off.. and it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"Oh really? I would like to meet her then..."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Zeeva swallowed nervously, "S-S-Seriously?" The thought of just giving control tro Skythe again disturbed her.

You heard him, Zeeva.. he wants to meet me... it would be rude to make him wait.. kekeke...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm

"Yes, really. I want to see if you're just yanking my chain..."
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 am

Zeeva opened her mouth and sighed. "Al-alright.." She stuttered, then closed her eyes. Alright Skythe.. you win.

About fucking time.... I hate being locked up in here!

As Zeeva opened her eyes, they slowly drained to red, seeming to narrow a bit as a smirk played at our lips, "Why.. Hello Alexander." She seemed to say with a hint of humor amusement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

"Hello, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Skythe smiled and leaned against the wall, "You wanted me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"Yes, actually. Did you kill those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Skythe blinked and tapped her chin, "Aaa you mean the gang members... No.. I wasn't as... awake as I am.. you see I'm made of Zeeva's conscious and only become stronger from her stress ad loneliness. In that time, she had a group of friends with no need for me really.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Alex coughs a few times and wipes the sweat from his brow, he brushes the hair from his face to inadvertently show the dark bags under his eyes and just how pale he really is. In short, he looks like a walking corpse.
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Skythe arched a brow, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"I just wanted to make sure, Ma'am... How well can you control your Sin?"
Back to top Go down
Zeeva

Zeeva

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Skythe grinned, "Pretty damn well if I do say so myself." She flexed her good arm (this before gaining her replacement).
Back to top Go down
Alexander Rumonov

Alexander Rumonov

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Alex nods and removes his mask, placing it on the strap next to him so he can take a few sips from his water bottle and take three of his pills,

"You can still learn more. Crow is one of the best here, if you can convince him to train you; you just might keep the rest of your limbs..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not me in there   It's not me in there - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not me in there
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland :: Carnival Corpse :: Viewing Area-
Jump to: